RADVISION Solution Adopted by DoCoMo
RADVISION has announced that its ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution was purchased by NTT DoCoMo. ProLab 3G-324M supports connectivity verification and analysis for 3G handset video applications. The feature set includes a simulation of 3G-324M signaling and media, the monitoring of H.223, H.245 and media. In addition, the ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution supports IMTC and GCF test case scenarios.
RADVISION’s ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution supports the following features:
– Intuitive operation and easy to use
– Multi-protocol support, such as SIP, H.323, 3G-324M and NGN
– Multimedia support for H.263, H.264 and MPEG-4 in addition to voice codecs
– Support for WNSRP fast video setup and Annex K of H.324 Recommendation, or the Media
– Oriented Negotiation Acceleration Procedure (MONA).
– Interceptor feature which monitors the signaling and media between two 3G handsets
– Automatic test case execution and automatic test result evaluation
– Support for XML/SOAP to run with customer’s existing testing environment
For more information, see: http://www.radvision.com/Products/TestingTools/ProLab/