HI Corp, a mobile 3D rendering technology developer in Japan, and the Semiconductor Products Sector of Motorola Inc have agreed that HI will offer its Mascot Capsule Engine to customers of Motorola’s Innovative Convergence i.250, 2.5G GSM/GPRS handset platform. The HI technology is also scheduled to be available to Motorola’s i.MX applications processor customers and i.Smart smartphone reference design customers.
“Content will drive the sales of new devices for wireless, entertainment, and information exchange, and innovative 3D graphics capabilities are becoming a necessary feature for all 2.5G phones,” said Kenny Cheung, Asia Pacific region general manager for Motorola’s Wireless and Mobile Systems Group. Continue >>
- Motorola Teams with KDDI for Another First: CDMA2000 1X on 2GHz Network in Japan
- Motorola Acquires i-Mode R&D Team
- Motorola Launches M1000 3G SmartPhone Developed Jointly with NTT DoCoMo
- ACCESS NetFront Global Profile Selected for First Motorola i-Mode Handset Deploy
- Motorola: Fresh Opportunity in Japan