Please take a moment to review our new 5×5.wirelesswatch.jp website. Indeed, The ®evolution Continues. Yoroshiku!
Sprint has announced the new dual-screen Echo by Kyocera running on Android is available for US markets http://bit.ly/e1DqmY
Sprint and Kyocera announced the first dual-touchscreen Android smartphone, Kyocera Echo, exclusively from Sprint. This Android-powered device features two high-resolution 3.5-inch WVGA touchscreen displays connected by a patent-pending â€œpivot hingeâ€ that enables the two displays to operate independently, side-by-side or combined to form an oversized 4.7-inch integrated display. Images and video of Kyocera Echoâ€™s dynamic design in action are available now at www.echobykyocera.com.
Kyocera Echo also includes customized apps optimized for the dual-screen Optimized Mode experience including VueQueâ„¢, which lets users watch a YouTube video on one display while browsing, queuing and buffering additional YouTube videos on the other display. Additional applications optimized for the dual-screen experience include:
* Messaging and e-mail: Users can turn the device horizontally and use the top display to view the e-mail/message application while using the lower display as a full-sized virtual keyboard.
* Browser: Takes the browser experience of a standard 3.5-inch smartphone and enhances it, allowing users to view two websites simultaneously.
* Gallery: Users can scroll through thumbnail images on one screen while viewing an enlarged image on the other.
* Contacts/phone: Users can view more of the phoneâ€™s contact directory or an expanded virtual dial pad.
Beyond the dual touchscreen innovation, Kyocera Echo operates on the Android 2.2 system and has access to more than 100,000 apps in Android Marketâ„¢ â€“ everything from Facebook to Angry Birds. Additional key features include:
* Sprintâ€™s nationwide 3G network and Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)*
* Wi-Fi hotspot capability, which supports wireless connections for up to five devices
* 5-megapixel camera with flash, autofocus and digital zoom
* 720p HD camcorder to quickly capture those on-the-go memorable moments
* Corporate (Exchange ActiveSyncÂ®) and personal (POP & IMAP) e-mail, IM (Google Talkâ„¢), text messaging
* Media player with a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack
* Stereo BluetoothÂ® 2.1 (+ EDR)
* Full HTML Web browser with Google Searchâ„¢
* 1GHz Snapdragon processor (QSD 8650 Android)
* 1 gigabyte (GB) of onboard memory and an 8GB microSDâ„¢ card for the external memory card slot supporting cards up to 32GB
* Voice and text prompts in both English and Spanish
Kyocera Echo will be available this spring for $199.99 with a new two-year service agreement.
Some sage advise when entering new turf; Stop, Look and Listen.. it’s also good to secure a local guide. Japan is the cradle of mobile civilization – we have been dedicated to this space since 2001 – trust our archives here offer some useful material.
Domestic activities continue to set the pace, and sharp players are looking at global markets. We have hard-earned industry expertise and trusted network of contacts with access to advanced intell. and potential deal flow. Need a lift.. Ok, buckle-up!