Please take a moment to review our new 5×5.wirelesswatch.jp website. Indeed, The ®evolution Continues. Yoroshiku!
RADVISION has announced that its ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution was purchased by NTT DoCoMo. ProLab 3G-324M supports connectivity verification and analysis for 3G handset video applications. The feature set includes a simulation of 3G-324M signaling and media, the monitoring of H.223, H.245 and media. In addition, the ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution supports IMTC and GCF test case scenarios.
RADVISIONâ€™s ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution supports the following features:
- Intuitive operation and easy to use
- Multi-protocol support, such as SIP, H.323, 3G-324M and NGN
- Multimedia support for H.263, H.264 and MPEG-4 in addition to voice codecs
- Support for WNSRP fast video setup and Annex K of H.324 Recommendation, or the Media
- Oriented Negotiation Acceleration Procedure (MONA).
- Interceptor feature which monitors the signaling and media between two 3G handsets
- Automatic test case execution and automatic test result evaluation
- Support for XML/SOAP to run with customerâ€™s existing testing environment
For more information, see: http://www.radvision.com/Products/TestingTools/ProLab/
Some sage advise when entering new turf; Stop, Look and Listen.. it’s also good to secure a local guide. Japan is the cradle of mobile civilization – we have been dedicated to this space since 2001 – trust our archives here offer some useful material.
Domestic activities continue to set the pace, and sharp players are looking at global markets. We have hard-earned industry expertise and trusted network of contacts with access to advanced intell. and potential deal flow. Need a lift.. Ok, buckle-up!