NEC Australia has announced the launch of their first i-mode 3G mobile phone – the NEC N600i – for those down under. Available now in Telstra stores, the dual-mode N600i is equipped with the Access NetFront 3.2 browser, a QVGA 2-in colour LCD screen, Bluetooth, TransFlash memory card and a 1.3-megapixel auto-focus camera. The new unit is also available to order via Telstra’s i-mode online shop.
Full specifications below via NEC Australia:
- Dual mode (2.5/3G) mobile phone for a richer internet experience
- i-mode for email and internet access
- 1.3 Mega pixel stills and video camera
- 2nd camera inside for video-phone calling
- QVGA 2 inch definition colour LCD screen
- Info window outside for time, date & caller ID
- Bluetooth® for connectivity to laptops, printers and compatible
- TransFlashTM memory card for storing files
- Multimedia playback for video & audio files
- Java games and applications
- Handsfree speakerphone
Incudes the NEC Mobile Suite, cable
and stereo handsfree kit.